Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Life since vacation

I have been playing catch up ever since we got home.  Monday I hit the gym up first thing.  It was brutal.  I was so out of breath and tired and I could tell a huge difference after missing a week of working out.  Kenzie had gymnastics later that morning and we picked up Chick fil a on the way to buy groceries.  We had absolutely nothing to eat at the house.  Korie and Dallas came over to play when we got home and then we had cheer leading practice.  The girls did so good and are really polishing up the routine.  Tuesday morning I woke up so sore I couldn't even get out of bed.  I took Kenzie to school and then Madison and I went to the gym.  I decided not to do my class and worked out on my own instead.  I did an hour on the treadmill and then worked my arms.  I met up with my girls in the sauna and then Madison and I went to Hobby Lobby and headed home.  I ran around doing laundry and cleaning while she took her nap.  We picked up Makenzie from school and headed home to get ready for the cheer performance we had at UT Dallas.  We ended up getting home super late and I was so excited to find Scotty folding clothes when we got home.  Today I woke up feeling like CRAP.  I either have a cold or major sinus/allergy issues going on.  The girls and I decorated for Halloween and then met Scotty for lunch.
After lunch the girls and I ran a few errands until Madison was pushed to her limits.  She screamed and cried like a crazy person.  I feel bad because I know she wants her pacifier but we are trying to get rid of it.  While we were on the cruise we let her have it when she wanted to keep the peace, but now that we are back home it is back to having it only in her bed and then we are slowly going to phase it out.  I have held my ground and haven't given in.  Hopefully we can continue to be strong about it.  When we got home my head was pounding so I laid Madison down for a nap and I laid down and took a little nap too.  I'm not sure what I was thinking scheduling Kenzie a make up gymnastic class on our only day off but I did.  I loaded up my snotty self, a screaming Madison and Makenzie who was happy and ready to go.  We ended up seeing a bunch of mommy's that I knew and Madi and I changed our attitudes.  We came home and had leftovers and baths and now I am ready to crash.  I think I'm going to skip the gym tomorrow and give myself another day to rest.  Kenzie has school and that will give me good cleaning time.

No comments:

Post a Comment