Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday weigh in

We woke up to a rainy gloomy day!  I'm thankful though for the cooler temps and we definitely need the rain!  We decided to go out for breakfast and the girls giggled like crazy running in and out of the rain??  Scotty had to run to work for awhile so Kenzie and I played games and put together puzzles while Madi took a nap!  Scotty helped me get down all my fall stuff when he got home and I went ahead and got down Halloween too!
This is just my Halloween stash and I'm so stinking excited to put it all out!!  I decided to go to the gym and get my workout in!  I am still super sore from yesterday's class so I just did an hour of cardio and some arms!  I took my monthly progress pictures when I got home!!
I can definitely see a difference and feel it in my clothes for sure!  My measurements went down too!
I need to up my cardio and get rid of some fluff on my tummy!!  Overall I am super proud of my progress!! The pics below show the past 3 months.  The left is June 28th, middle is August 6th and on the right is today!


The scale is staying between 150-153 and I try not to let that frustrate me!  I know I am building muscles and even though it may weigh more, it looks smaller.  These pics also point out that I need to get some sun before summer runs out!  I had such a good tan going and now it's faded!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment