Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A good start to the new week

Monday morning I was up bright and early and at the gym!!  When I got home we had some "hoopta hooping".  Kenzie is getting pretty good at it!

I spent the rest of the day until gymnastics cleaning the house!  I ended up getting most of it done which will be nice to be able to relax later in the week!  Kenzie did amazing at gymnastics!!! She was flipping and splitting and hanging from the bars!



This girl and her bunny!  She LOVES it so much!!!  After gymnastics we had to grab dinner and head strait to cheerleading!  We got our one and only time to practice on our football team before competition!  
They did pretty good but are so bored with doing the routine over and over again!!   Tuesday morning I drug my sore and tired body to the gym for my class after I dropped Kenzie off at school!  Madison and I went home afterwards to finish cleaning the rest of the house and then went back to pick up Kenzie later!!  They were just having snack so we went in to visit!  They made butter in class and were so excited to have it on a roll with honey!!  When we got home we decided to go out back and take advantage of the cooler weather!  Madison learned how to climb on the trampoline and made me a nervous wreck!


I loved walking in and seeing Kenzie lifting Madi up to wash her hands!  She is such a good big sister!!  

We got ready and headed to cheerleading as soon as daddy got home to watch Madi!  The girls did not have a great practice and us coaches were very frustrated!!  I was very excited to get them in bed and myself in bed by 8:30!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment