Thursday, October 29, 2015

Kenzie's class pumpkin party

I don't know if I mentioned before, but I am the room mom for Kenzie's class!  I am so excited!  I have waited my whole life and I'm SO happy I am not working anymore and am able to do this.   Her class had their pumpkin party today!  (Not to be confused with a Halloween party, nothing but pumpkins were allowed...). I worked on a few games and got together some goody bags and I think the party was a success!  It's not too hard to keep a bunch of 4 year olds entertained!  Goody bags, candy and cupcakes is all that is really needed! I made a "Pumpkin Punch" game!  The kids would punch through the tissue paper and get whatever prize was in the cup!  They loved it!

In the background we had a pumpkin ring toss!  I couldn't really get a parent to man this station very well so it kind of got skipped over!  Another mom brought some little pumpkins and stickers for them to decorate and there was a pumpkin coloring sheet too!  Of course there were snacks and cupcakes too!





Our next party is for Christmas and I'm already getting some ideas together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment