Thursday, October 29, 2015

This week has been "off" for me!  I wanted to change up my workouts this week!  I didn't do any of my cardio classes that I normally do.  Instead I worked on a different set of muscles everyday and lifted heavier than normal.  Afterwards I walked/ran on the treadmill and then sat in the sauna.  I read that 30 minutes in the sauna can burn up to 600 calories....heck ya I'll sit in there!!  
We spent the rest of Monday playing at the house!  Cheer practice was canceled due to the fields still being muddy!!  I was so sad.....😉 Tuesday Madi and I took Kenzie to school and then went to the gym!  My arms were so sore from the day before but I pushed through it!  Madi and I came home and played until it was time to get Kenzie from school!!
We wrestled and tickled and laughed!  I enjoy my alone time with her!  She is so funny!!  Kenzie wanted a picture in her Halloween shirt when we got home!


Practice was canceled again Tuesday night!!  I made an amazing chicken enchilada soup and Scotty came home early and we had a nice family dinner!!!  
Wednesday I took Kenzie to the doctor for her cough!  Dr said her lungs were clear and she looked fine so we will continue with the mucinex for now I guess!  Since I didn't go to the gym I decided to go for a run!
It felt so good to get outside and run!!  That night we had the Halloween carnival that I already posted about!  Today I took Kenzie to school and came home to finish up things for Kenzie's class party!  Madison was so excited when she saw the cupcakes!  I bribed her the whole day to be good with those cupcakes!!  After the party and we got home Madison went strait down for a nap!  Kenzie and I laid down but she got back up to play in the playroom!!  When I got up she was covered from head to toe in stamps from her goody bag, she had eaten a ton of candy, painted her toes, and the reason I got up was because I heard the alarm say the back door opened!  She was just going to go outside by herself without even asking first!  I was so mad!!  Bebe and papa came over to watch Madi while Kenzie and I went to cheer practice!   Practice was extra rough tonight!  They were all over the place!  Competition is in 2 weeks so fingers crossed that they pull it together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment