Sunday, October 18, 2015

Busy weekend

Saturday night I got to have a girls night!  My friend Jessica had a bunch of us over for drinks and Keno!  We had so much fun!  

The bubbly drinks were so fun and we laughed all night!  Definitely need some more of that!!
Sunday I had a bridal shower for my sweet friend Tarina!
I am so excited for her and John and can't wait for their wedding next weekend!!  Afterwards we had a double birthday party to go to for Emery and Graham!  It was a fun mermaid/pirate party!
These 3 girls are going to have so much fun together!!

The girls had a great time!  Scotty had been cooking ribs and beans and a new rice while we were gone!  It was amazing!  He also grilled me a bunch of chicken for the week!  I have got to focus more on my diet!!  I'm going to work really hard!!




No comments:

Post a Comment