Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bowling

Scotty was off today and we took the girls bowling!  We had so much fun!








Madison and Kenzie loved it!  Kenzie would carry her ball over and then she had a good luck ritual of stomping her right foot over and over and then sliding it back and forth!
And Madison would help her daddy take her ball to the ramp and she would have to put her finger in the holes in the ball as she walked over!
We played a few games afterwards!  I ran around playing like a little kid too.  We had a great time there!

Before we went bowling I went to the gym for a HIIT class!  It was brutal on my already sore legs but I was glad I went!  When I got home the girls joined in with some crunches!  
We spent the rest of our time cleaning and organizing, playing games and getting things ready for tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment