Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A good start to the week

Sunday I took Kenzie to a birthday party for our sweet friend Sophia!!  We had a great time running around and jumping!!
I spent the rest of cleaning and getting things ready for the week!  The Cowboys played that night so we all piled upstairs with pop corn and watched it with daddy!  

It was a really boring game and I ended up going to bed!!  Monday I was up bright and early and off to the gym!  Kenzie had gymnastics and was offered a spot in the advanced class!  Her teacher says she sees potential in her to join the junior team!  It means more classes during the week and of course more money!  We are going to talk with Kenzie and see what she thinks!  (I'm so excited I can barely stand it though). Afterwards we picked up a sign I had made and took it home and put it on the porch!!  LOVE it!

I finished up some pinwheels I made for Halloween to hang up!  I still have a few more things to do but I think it's cute!!
Later on we went to a play date at Stacys's house to play with Summer and Sienna!  It was such a fun afternoon and we all had a great time!
After dinner I took the girls for a walk to the park to play!  It felt amazing!  I'm so excited for these cooler temps!!!



Kenzie did really good practicing swinging herself!  I'll be so happy when she figures it out!!!  Madison finally discovered she could climb up and slide down herself and did that over and over!  We had fun!!  Today Madi and I dropped off Kenzie at school and then went to the gym for a bit!  Today's class was probably the hardest one I've done yet!  It was intense!  We ran a few errands afterwards and then Madi lost it!  I had pushed her lunch and nap too far and she was over it!!  I took her home and shoved lunch down her and laid her down!  Whew!  
Kenzie was so excited when we picked her up!  They got to walk across the street to the library for a "field trip" AND they earned a pajama party on Thursday!!    It was so cute seeing her so excited!  I love hearing about her day and all the funny things she says!!!  I found a book order in her folder and about peed my pants!!
This was my all time favorite thing in school!  I would circle all the books that I wanted and would beg my mom to order some!  I'm so excited to sit down with her and let her pick a few!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment