Thursday, October 8, 2015

Potty time

Madison has been ready to potty train for awhile!  I have been lazy about it and finally decided today was the day!  She went 10 times on the potty!!!  I was so surprised and proud of her!
She would get so excited and dance around and run in the kitchen for a treat!  I took her about every 20 minutes and would have her sit and sometimes she went and sometimes she didn't!  From nap time until at least 6 when I left, her diaper stayed dry and mom said she went 2 more times in the potty after we left!!
Kenzie was such a good big sister and would come in and keep her company and cheer her on!  I think she had alterior motives though because she wanted a treat too if Madi went!!  I'm not going to put any pressure on her or get discouraged!  She is only 20 months, but if she is open and ready for it we are going to try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment