Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Back to reality

Sunday morning we were up super early and off the boat by 9.  We were both so anxious to get home to our babies!  It rained and was nasty the whole way home!  We got home around 2 and the girls about ran us over and knocked us down with hugs!!  They had made us a welcome home poster and it was really sweet!
Not the best lighting but trust me it was super cute!  I got us all unpacked and started on the many loads of laundry .  Later I needed to go get groceries and Madi followed me around saying "don't leave me mommy, no cuze no cuze".  It was so sad!  My mom did an amazing job taking care of my babies while we were gone!  I am so thankful she was willing and able to help us!  The first day we were on the boat I bought a wifi package for my phone so that we could email back and forth!  It worked out even better and we were able to FaceTime each other!  Mom also sent me lots of pictures of them throughout the week!  Both girls had to go to a new daycare on Monday while my mom went to work!  Madi was not having it at all and pitched the mother of all fits I heard!  The director sent me pictures later assuring me that all was well!

Tuesday Madi went to daycare and Kenzie went to Laura and Bella's house and they took her to school!  Bebe picked them up early and took them to Chuckee Cheese!

Wednesday they both went back to daycare and brought home little crafts that they had made!
Madi was so proud of her art project!! Thursday was daycare for Madi and school for Kenzie and then Friday both of them at the daycare!  Neither one of them liked going to the daycare and Kenzie said they were mean and yelled at them a lot!  They both said that if anyone talked they had to change their color!  Hearing Madi explain this and having absolutely no clue as to what she is saying is hilarious!  Saturday morning Kenzie had a t-ball game early early.  Mom said she did great and her coach sent me an email saying how good she played and how proud she is of her!


  I also heard Bebe let them eat popcorn in my bed, had a picnic in the living room and stayed up late playing!
I was so happy and relieved to see those smiling faces when we got home!  A million thanks to my mom for keeping them safe and loved while we were gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment