Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekend wrap up

Saturday morning Kenzie had an 8:00 game first thing in the morning!  We had to be there at 7:30 and it was about 20 minutes from out house!  It was a very early morning for us.  She played awesome!  


The grass/field was damp and muddy and she insisted that she couldn't play because she would get dirty and have to to take a bath.  Her coaches that was funny and gave her a hard time!  They kept picking up grass and dirt and rubbing it on her back.  Madi stood in front of the bleachers and whined loudly "booty hurt, booty hurt bad" while she grabbed at her booty!  Everyone giggled and I had to explain she says that when she gets a wedgie!  She is so little that I can't find any panties to fit her and she gets wedgies from them being too big!  It's worse when she does it in the middle of the grocery store and starts crying and screaming it loud because she is trapped in a buggy!  

Scotty went to work and the girls and I went to get lunch and had a picnic at the park!  
We played for a bit until something set Madi off and we had to leave due to another hissy fit!  Kenzie and I played in the backyard while she napped.  That night I had a sitter come over and stay with the girls while I went and had dinner and drinks with the girls for our monthly birthday celebration!  

We had a great time!  Towards the end of the night I got a headache and wasn't really feeling well so I went home and crashed!  Sunday morning Scotty let me sleep in which was just what I needed!  We got ready and went to our friend Aubrey's birthday party!! 

We made it about 20 minutes and then Kenzie had a little accident!  She was sliding down and stopped herself with her arms and feet out.  A little girl slid down and they crumpled together at the the bottom!  Kenzie came up screaming crying with her arm limp at her side!  It was very obvious that she wasn't faking and it swelled up pretty fast!  We decided to leave and have it looked at.  I may or may not done the silent ugly cry above her head as I carried her out to the car!  My mom and dad met us at the house to watch Madi, who by this time had picked up on the stress and was freaking out herself!  It was the longest car ride ever to the hospital!  She would scream and cry every time we hit a bump!  I felt so helpless!  They got us in fast and we had X-rays done!  Poor girl could not hardly move to get in proper position for X-rays and was screaming in pain!  The X-Ray didn't show a fracture but the doctor said there is a lot of swelling and sometimes that can hide a fracture!  He put her in a sling and we are going to follow up in a few days! 
She started to feel a little better and passed out in the car on the way home!

We let her sleep in our bed and she whined and moaned all night!  Poor girl!  My fingers and toes are crossed she wakes up feeling so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment