Saturday, April 2, 2016

Our start to the week

I didn't make it to the gym Monday morning because Scotty had to go into work early!!  My mom gave me her treadmill and I finally got to put it to use!  The girls were amazed and stood by and watched me the whole time!
Kenzie has decided she is a big girl and wants to do everything herself!!  She wanted to make her own PB&J sandwich for lunch and was so proud of herself!

Later Dallas came over to hang out with us while his momma went somewhere!  They played and then we took Kenzie to gymnastics!  They had a dance party while we waited on her class to start!
Korie came back over and we had dinner and let the kids play for awhile!
Tuesday morning Madi had gymnastics!  I love our little routine we have of dropping Kenzie off at school and getting a slushie and hanging out waiting on her class to start!
She finally got brave and let her teacher push her out on the swing and drop down in the pit!

Her coach was impressed at how close she is to getting her toes up to the bar by herself! (This was on the way down)

Afterwards we met Koko to do some shopping and have lunch!  Poor Madi was exhausted and didn't want anything to do with shopping and kept saying "all done go home".  Kenzie's teacher sent me some cute pics of her!

She said she was not excited about holding the worm!  We had a little bit of time to play when we got home before we had to leave again for t-ball practice!  
Scotty met me up there and Madi and I left to grab some groceries and go home!  That little turkey better be glad she is cute and that I love her as much as I do!  She got mad at something and screamed and cried the whole way calling me a "poopoo head" over and over!  It was so loud I couldn't talk over her or make her stop!  She looks like a baby still and to see her saying "you're a mean poopoo head"....ugh I wanted to beat her!

No comments:

Post a Comment