Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Our weekend

Friday morning when I got back from the gym I found the girls putting "big bandaids" on their foot!
I about died!!  I spent all day Friday packing and getting things ready for us to leave on Sunday!  Korie, Dallas, Shannon and her kids came over to play and eat dinner!  We ended up following them to Dallas' t-ball game and watched him play!  They had a delay so the kids got to run around for about an hour before the game started!
We got home way too late and had to be up super early for Kenzie's 8:00 game!  


She did amazing!! I love watching her play!  She is really focused and seems to really like playing t-ball!  Madison roamed around playing in the dirt and making friends!  I caught her one time following a little boy to the playground!
Bebe came over for a little bit while I got a mani/pedi!  Later that night Korie and Dallas came over and we headed to take their pictures in the bluebonnets!  We got all the way there and it started pouring down rain so we headed back home.  We are going to try again when we get back from our cruise!  Mom came back over to spend the night since we were leaving real early Sunday morning!  We tried to put Kenzie in Madi's bed so mom could sleep in Kenzie's bed and we could hopefully sneak out and not wake anyone up!  
Madi knew something was up and freaked out and wouldn't stay in her bed and was crying hysterically!  We ended up just putting Kenzie in bed with Scotty and I so Madi could sleep like normal!! Crazy girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment