Thursday, April 28, 2016

Wednesday morning I ran Makenzie up to her school to take her graduation pictures that she missed the day before!  Her teachers were so excited to see her! I seriously LOVE her teachers and we have had the best experience this year!

I can't believe she will be in kindergarten next year!!  We went to Target on the way home to get some essentials.  Kenzie brought "Bubba" and we got stopped so many times by people thinking he was a real baby!!  A lady ran over to catch him one time when Kenzie had him dangling over the side of the buggy!! 
I came home and ran on the treadmill and did an arm workout!  The girls took this time to try on clothes out of their winter stuff I had pulled out and then got themselves stuck in!  My phone fell and Kenzie snapped lots of pictures of me running!

And Madi tried jumping on behind me twice and busted her butt flying off the back!!  Korie and Dallas came over to play for a bit!  I went to the gym this morning and got my butt kicked,literally, in my butts and guts class!  I did the sauna afterwards and got so busy talking I ended up staying in there an hour!  I had my yearly OB checkup this afternoon and he was so impressed with my weight loss!  It was a good visit!  The girls and I took a get well soon basket to our friend Amber's little boy Reid!  He got tubes in his ears and we were so excited to visit with him for awhile!  I am now suffering with swollen, red, itchy eyes from their kitty cat!  They will have to come to our house next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment