Thursday, April 7, 2016

Blog catch up

Monday morning I was up and out the door for the gym before the girls were awake!! Scotty sent me this picture of them at the donut shop getting breakfast!
I see he didn't put in any effort into their hair or even getting them dressed! O-well!  Later that night we took make up pictures from the other day when it was so windy!  It was beautiful outside and the shoot went great!  Madi kept saying, "Madi done, no more". It was funny!  I can't wait to see them!  Tuesday we dropped Kenzie off at school and then went to gymnastics for Madi!
These little girls are so stinking cute!!  Madi and I stayed out shopping the rest of the day until we picked Kenzie up from school!  We met Koko and Dallas for snow cones and the kids played a game outside!  
Wednesday I woke up late and missed my class at the gym so I just did my own thing!  Scotty had to go into work for a little bit so the girls and I hung out at the house and I cleaned out the garage and sold a few things!  It looks so much better!!  When he got home we took the girls to the park to play!


Madi looks so big to me in this picture!  Kenzie was obsessed with the monkey bars and did them over and over!  She was so proud of herself when the big kids couldn't do it and Kenzie jumped on and said, "here let me show you how".  Today I got up and got ready for the gym and about halfway there I changed my mind and did a little shopping!  I found some shoes I had been looking for and got the last few things I needed before the cruise!  Madi and I packed a little and then picked Kenzie up from school!  We made homemade pizzas for dinner and the girls were so excited!  
And then....
We took Kenzie to Kindergarten round up at her future school!  How did this even happen?? There is no way my baby is starting kindergarten this year!!!  <wiping a tear>. She is registered and so excited to walk around "her" school!  It's going to be a rough day for me when I drop her off on the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment