Saturday, April 2, 2016

The end to our week

I didn't get to the gym on Thursday either!  His work schedule really jacked up my gym schedule!  Madi and I took Kenzie to school and ran a few errands and then came home!  It was such a nice day that we went to the park when we picked her up!
Korie called when we were leaving and asked if we wanted to meet for ice cream...duh!  We met at Braums and then came back home to play!



Dallas had t-ball practice so the girls and I went and watched him and then went to dinner with Sue, Robbie, Korie and Dallas!
Friday morning we got some donuts and then went to Laura's to get my hair done!

We spent most of the day over there and then had to stop by a daycare that my friend is a director at to get the girls registered!  They are going to go there during the day while we are on our cruise!  It kind of hit me while we were there that I was going to be away a whole week and made me sad!  It quickly faded when I remembered that I would be laying on a beach with a cold drink in my hand!  Bebe came over later and we met daddy for dinner!!  Kenzie has a t-ball game super early tomorrow morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment