Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!  We started the morning off by sleeping in, which I am very thankful for!  We got ready and headed out to make the turkey eating rounds.
We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa first!
Scotty's whole family was there and it was nice to visit with everyone!  Next up was Bebe and Papa's house!
We ate so much food and then laid around and watched the Cowboys get another win!!  Scotty took the girls home while mom and I did some shopping.
 We missed the rush and walked in from our first row parking and got everything we wanted and didn't stand in line to checkout.  I put my phone away for most of the day and didn't get a family picture. I did however get a picture back from our shoot on Sunday!

I am most thankful for my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment