Friday, November 25, 2016

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

I did some more decorating this week.  I still have some stuff to add to the mantle and I'de like to put lights in the garland too!
Dallas came over to play one day!  These 3 are crazy together.
Wednesday the girls got a much needed hair cut.  They had their first real salon visit.


Madison's hair is so long when it is wet, but when it curls up it barely reaches her shoulders!  Kenzie got about 3 inches cut off and it looks so much better.  Later that night, we dropped Madi off with papa.  Bebe, Kenzie and I had a special night out!  We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory first!

Kenzie got a case of the giggles and decided she needed make up for our next stop.

Next up was seeing the play, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.



We had great seats and were so excited for it to start!

It was such a fun night spent with 2 of my favorite girls ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment