Sunday, November 13, 2016

Our week

Last Sunday mom and I took the kids to see the new troll movie.  Our movie started at noon and we got ready and headed up there only to get in our seats and realize it was 10:30 and we were super early!  The ticket lady looked at us like we were crazy but we didn't realize we never set our clocks back from daylight savings time!

We came home and napped the rest of the day!  Bebe spent the night so I could take her to the eye doctor Monday morning!  Bebe went home after we ran a few errands and we picked sister up from school and finally cleared out baby brothers room!  I worked Tuesday and then Amber and baby Reid came over to hang out! 
Amber and I put together the baby's crib and put his bedding on it!   The room finally looks like a nursery!  It is getting painted next week and then I need curtains and a rug and it's done!!
Wednesday we dropped Kenzie off at school and headed to Northpark!  Scotty needed some new work clothes!  The store he wanted wasn't there anymore so we headed home to pick up Kenzie and then went to the Galleria!  My back was shot by the end of the day!  I did way too much walking between the two malls!  Thursday night we met some friends for a ninja class!  Kenzie rocked it and did so good!


Friday, Madi and I dropped Kenzie off at school and met up with Amber and Reid to run some errands!  I ended up dropping my phone and shattering my screen in a million pieces!  I was able to get an appointment to get a new one after lunch thankfully!  

No comments:

Post a Comment