Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tuesday tidbits

Saturday we didn't leave the house all day!  It was the first time in a long time that we didn't have anything to do!  I deep cleaned Madison's room and then made a Christmas garland for the front door!
I still have some picks to put in it, but I LOVE it.  Bebe came over later and stayed with the girls while mommy and daddy had a date night.
We went to Al Bernets with some friends and it was delicious!  We got home way past my bedtime, but we had so much fun!  Sunday morning mom came with me to register for baby boy!
It was fun but also overwhelming realizing everything I still need.
Monday, Madi and I met amber at target to register there too.  Baby shower invites go out next week and I wanted to make sure I got it done before then.  Work was so busy today!  It's getting into the flu/rsv season and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't bring some home on me and pass to the kids.  I picked the girls up and we came home and went outside to play!  The weather was so nice!
We came inside for dinner and I had to bribe Madi to eat!  Dinner is becoming a battle, but tonight I won!

No comments:

Post a Comment