Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pumpkin party and field trip

Thursday Madison had her pumpkin party at school.  I was able to leave work a little early and be there with her.  It was a really cute party and the kids all had so much fun!


Friday Makenzie had her first field trip.  Madison and I went and were chaperones.  I had a group of 3 kids plus Makenzie and Madi.  The kindergartners got to ride on a school bus there and the parents all followed in our own cars.  Kenzie said that was her favorite part.

The field trip was to a pumpkin patch and there were lots of things for the kids to do.  We had a picnic lunch and then played with some animals.   There were also some really cool tree swings the kids played on and then we took a hay ride.





The kids were all hot, sweaty and tired by the time we left.  For it being the end of October, it sure is HOT still.  I took Kenzie home with me after the field trip and we went home and rested for a bit.  I am so thankful that I was able to go to both of their school functions this week, and we all had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment