Sunday, November 20, 2016

It's been awhile

Another week and weekend have come and gone since my last post!  This week has been more calm and relaxed!  I started putting up some Christmas decorations!
The mesh was put up several times before I was "happy" and even then I have changed it since this picture to a completely different mesh!  The same with the topper!  It went up and came down twice and I'm still adding picks to it!  The girls helped put some ornaments on too!


The bottom 3 feet of my tree is decorated now!  My OCD is kicking in and I'll be rearranging and adding to it soon!!  Madison made a cute turkey hat at school!
Friday we went to hobby lobby with Amber and Reid!
Kenzie had a fun day at school called Cubs on the Move!  They spent the entire day being active and trying out new activities!  She did yoga, dance, lacrosse, running, karate and all different kinds of sports!  Her teacher sent me some cute pictures!


During the karate demonstration, she was called up to break a board with her hand!  I got a cute video and she was so excited to tell me all about it when she got home!  Bebe and papa came and picked us up Saturday morning to do some garage sale'ing!  Mom ended up staying with us and hanging out and we took her home later!  Scotty brought home dinner and we played before bed!  Today we had family pictures!  Scotty got to watch the Cowboys game before we left!  They won so he was in a good mood!  The kids cooperated for the most part and I am so excited to see the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment