Friday, March 13, 2015

A little update!!!

Madison turned 13 months last week!  She is a 90% walker now!  She normally will give herself 2 falls before she gives up and crawls!!!  But when she makes it where she was going she is so proud of herself!!!
She is eating anything and everything these days!!!  She doesn't like eggs or maccaroni and cheese!  Not how she is going to fit in the family!  She is a great sleeper still.   I normally put her down about 8 and she sleeps until 8 the next morning!!!  She is a dancing fool!  If you tell her to dance she starts shaking it and wiggling her hands and head!  Cutest thing ever!!
Her big sissy is something else lately!  She has picked up a 13 year olds attitude somewhere!  It's giving me a glimpse into our future!!  The other day in the car she said/screamed "what are you thinking, how many times do I have to tell you".  That's as far as she got before I "cut" her off!  It's so hard not to laugh when she smarts off.  To see these big girl attitude sayings coming out of my perfect little girls mouth cracks me up.  A few of her other phrases are, "oh my goodness", "darn it", "this is awesome", "good to meet you", "this does not make me happy", "you make me sad" (the last two consist of her growling it to me with her arms folded across her chest).  
When she isn't being sassy, she is the sweetest thing ever!  She loves her sister so much and it fills my heart to see her being sweet to her!!! She always tells me I'm the best mommy ever!!!  Her speech is coming along and she is starting to correct herself when she starts to pronounce something wrong!  So far she still says "biddle bit" and I'm not correcting that anytime soon!!! Kenzie has an amazing imagination!  She is always cooking up something in her kitchen or playing doctor with her babies in the playroom.  I always hear her talking to her "friends".  She is getting more and more independent and it makes things way easier.  She can get herself in and buckled in the car, unbuckled too.  She goes potty on her own, most times I don't even know!  She plays in her playroom by herself, and usually will get her sister to go in there with her!

My girls are my world and I am so blessed to be their mommy!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment