Monday, March 2, 2015

Preschool and chores

I woke up earlier than I have in months today!  It's March 2nd and I had to be first in line to register my 3 year old for preschool in September......<eye roll>  I have been hearing for months how competitive this school is and have been stressing over getting her in!
There were people camped out when I drove up at 7 that had been there since 5:30....mind you it is 31 degrees and misting rain!  The things we do for our kiddos!  Thankfully a friend of mine showed up and had blankets and we sat huddled together for the next hour and a half!  I got her in the class I wanted and I'm super excited for this experience for her.....and me!!!  I came home and defrosted and played with the girls the rest of the day!  We made a Walmart trip! We have reached the point where Kenzie doesn't fit in the buggy anymore and has to walk and "help" me!  My normal 30/45 minute trip has turned into an hour and a half!  She was really good though so I didn't mind too much!  We came home for lunch and played play doh while Madi took a nap!!!  I did a few "chores" around the house!  I feel like the clutter is coming down on me!  I end up moving things into new piles somewhere else! I made dinner tonight and my fatty Madi ate more than all of us!!!  She is so tiny I just let her pork out on it until she quit!!
Next up was bath, cartoons and bed!!!  I should be upstairs doing Just Between Friends stuff but I'm so sleepy and curled up watching The Voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment