Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekend wrap up

We had a great weekend!!! I'm sad to see it go, but looking forward to a busy week ahead!!!  Let me back up to Thursday!  Scotty was off and we took advantage of the perfect weather!  We ran a few errands and then went to lunch and sat on the patio and had margaritas and chips!!!  It was wonderful!

We came home and got side walk chalk and played outside for awhile!!

The weather was amazing today and I'm looking forward to spring temps!!

Friday was back to rainy and dreary all day!  The girls and I did some Easter crafts and the went next door to "watch a movie".  The movie was on but the girls decided to play instead!!

Madi wasn't feeling good when we got home and basically laid around on me the rest of the night!  Before bed her temp was 102.1 and she was miserable!  
I sure did love the snuggles though!!!  Saturday I had 2 little princesses running around my house!

Korie picked Makenzie up and took her to a birthday party so I could stay home with Madison!  She refused to take off her necklace and crown for the rest of the day.
She had a great time at the party and I got some cute pictures from friends while she was there!
Her face eating that cupcake cracks me up!!!  We ordered a pizza and got in our jammie's early and rented a movie!!
Today I met my mom to do some shopping!!!  We got some great stuff and I'm excited to see the girls wear their new stuff at the beach!  Mom took Makenzie home with her and Madi and I ran a few errands and then went to Bebe and Papa's house to get Kenzie!
We came home and took a family walk!   The girls had so much fun and Scotty and I love looking at all the houses and meeting new neighbors!!

When we got back we were all starving!  Good thing for left over pizza and a yogurt to keep Madi busy while Scotty grabbed us dinner!
She got a little in her mouth!!!  I finished feeding her and then she got a sink bath!!  We settled down and watched Frozen and called it a night!!!
I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be full of doctor appointments!  Both girls are sick and I'm betting on strep throat!!! My foot and ankle is still painful and swollen from when I twisted it over a month ago so I need to get that checked out too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment