Sunday, March 29, 2015

Friday and Saturday

Friday we had our trampoline play date and thank goodness the girls behaved and we were able to stay the whole time!!!

Gah, she looks so big here!!!!  We headed home afterwards so Madi could nap and Kenzie and I played some games and ate lunch!!! We played outside with Sarah and Kylie for a little while but it was pretty chilly so we didn't stay out too long!

Bebe came over later on and we spent the rest of the night playing and hanging out!!!  Saturday we ran a few errands and then Bebe headed home and I got the girls ready to go to the Spring Fling that our neighborhood was having!!  I almost didn't go but I'm so glad that we did!!







It was so much fun, and hot!  We all got a little sunburned!! We started by jumping and sliding in the bounce houses and playing some games!  The Easter egg hunt was next and she did great!  Madi wasn't too sure what was going on but she grabbed an egg that was close by!  I had promised Kenzie a snow cone after the hunt so we went and got that next and finished up with pony rides and the petting zoo!!!  I love making these memories with my girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment