Tuesday, March 17, 2015

JBF drop off and sunshine

Today was drop off day for Just Between Friends!  I ended up having 490 tags which made for a pretty full car!
Madison stayed with Sarah next door and I took Kenzie to my moms work and they went to lunch!

Mom informed me Makenzie was taking shots----not sure where she would have learned that--but luckily just a lot of water!! 


It was so hot today and I had to make a million trips but I got it done!!!!  We came home and took a nap and then headed outside to ride bikes and draw with chalk!!
Kenzie can't seem to get started on her bike so good thing her best friend was there to give her a hand!!!  They are seriously the sweetest things ever!!!
Somehow my baby has grown up and is a big girl now!!!  She looks so mature in her pictures lately, makes me sad!!!
Madi was just happy to sit and drink all my water!!!   I have had the worst headache today!  The kind that hurts to move, or blink or do anything!  We came back inside and had leftovers and watched cartoons until bedtime!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment