Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Granny

Today was such a dreary day!!  It was cold and rainy!  The kids and I hung out around the house and played all morning!!!

We got out and ran a few errands and came home and baked a cake for my granny!  She would have been 75.  I miss her so much and wish more than anything my girls could have met her!!! She would have just loved them to pieces!!!  
Mom and dad came over so we could finalize our vacation plans!  We have a fun road trip to Florida and making stop that Kenzie is going to love!!!!  Bebe had to distract the kids in the playroom while dad and I reserved hotels and when we went in the playroom we found them in tent turned rocket ship!
I climbed in with them and in came Madi too!!!!
Love these crazy girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment