Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weekend wrap up

Friday....where to start??  We headed to our usual Friday play date at Urban Air and did ok for about an hour! 
Then both my kids decided to alternate temper tantrums!  Kenzie cried and kicked around and Madi would fling herself down on the trampoline and cry and not let anyone touch her!
After many attempts to calm them, and threats, we left in a crying, screaming, everyone looking at us dramatic way!!!  I was so mad!!!  We got home and they both went straight to bed! I had just fallen asleep too when the little one woke up in a much better mood!!
Kenzie woke up happier too!!!  We played around the house and then Bebe came over to spend the night!!!  We played games, had a dance party with baby dolls and made rice Krispy treats and turned a bad morning into a fabulous night!


Saturday we headed out to do some shopping!!!  Kenzie wasn't feeling so well so we went home after a few stores to relax!!  After some cuddles with Bebe while watching Frozen she was good to go!!!  Scotty brought home dinner and we hung out until bedtime!!!  (I can't believe I didn't take a picture ALL day)
This morning Kenzie and I went to the movies to see Cinderella!  Sarah and Kylie met us up there too!

They threw pennines into the fountain and it was the cutest thing watching them talk about their wishes!

Kenzie did really good!  The movie was a little too mature for her but had a cute Frozen clip at the beginning.  When we left I asked her if she liked the movie and she said "I liked the Frozen part by I didn't watch the other movie".  Not sure what she did for the other 2 hours but she was quiet and still!!  Scotty grilled out burgers tonight for dinner and they were amazing!  He picked up his grill today and was dying to use it!
After dinner I had to head out to do my volunteer shift for the Just Between Friends sale!  It was supposed to be 7-midnight but we finished at 10:30.  We are looking forward to the spring temps this week and many park play dates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment