Tuesday, March 24, 2015

So....tired.....

I'm running today off spark and caffeine!!!  Horrible night last night!! Kenzie woke up to go to the bathroom, Madi woke up screaming so I brought her in bed with me!  Not 10 minutes later I hear the bedroom door open and its Kenzie coming to get in bed with me!  Madi never went back to sleep and Kenzie did so I took Madi to the couch and we dozed off and on (more off than on) until 7 freaking o'clock! Sarah and Kylie came over to keep us company and I'm so glad because she kept my energy up and I got a ton done around the house!  
We took our princess's to the park to play!

We came back home so Madi could nap and Kenzie and I played for a bit! I miss not getting as much one on one time with her lately!! Scotty came home and grilled us out a delicious dinner!  We went back outside and rode bikes and drew with sidewalk chalk!  All our neighbors were out walking and enjoying the gorgeous weather and it was nice meeting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment