Thursday, March 19, 2015

Springtime is here

We started Wednesday with some soccer.  Scotty switched his day off so he was able to come!  Kenzie was so excited!

Madi has got peek a boo down and it is the cutest thing ever!!

Wednesday was also JBF shopping day!!!!  I got some amazing stuff and didn't spend as much as I though!!!  I took Kenzie out to ride her bike and we met new friends across the street!!!
We have a bunch of sweet girls around here and I love it!!!  Now that the weather is nice everyone is outside and playing!!  We borrowed a bike pump and Scotty adjusted her training wheels and she is riding fast now!!!

I didn't get to start today off like I had hoped!!
That little spot next to her is where I got to sleep all night!!!!  W
e spent all day at home!!!  I booked our family vacation for this September which is exciting!!!  I also did a little spring cleaning and organized both girls rooms!  Got all the old clothes out and sorted and then started washing the new clothes I got!!  The girls played really well together which makes the day so much easier!
I took the girls outside to ride their bikes before I started dinner!!! Madi loves her little trike that I almost got rid of!  I'm so glad I didn't!
She holds her little handle bars and enjoys the ride!  She also loves chasing after her sister!
Kenzie hasn't mastered the turning yet on the bike and has had a few crashes!!!!  She takes them like a champ!
Bebe and Papa came over for dinner and visited for awhile!  After they left we went back outside and took a long walk around the neighborhood with the girls!  With Kenzie riding her bike I actually got a pretty good workout in!  I was able to power walk with Madi on her trike!!

Madi insisted on holding her daddy's finger for most of the walk!  It was so sweet!!!  We are loving the spring temps and getting outside!!!!4

No comments:

Post a Comment