Saturday, April 4, 2015

An amazing week

I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged!  We have been busy having fun this week and I've been so worn out at night that I haven't had time to blog!!!
Monday, Madison woke up with some serious allergy issues!  Kenzie wanted to go outside and jump so we stayed inside and watched her thru the window while I cleaned!
We spent the rest of the day lounging around watching movies and playing!
Tuesday Bebe surprised us and came over after lunch!!  The girls loved that little surprise!
Bebe took us for ice cream before she left!  The girls and I played on the trampoline for the rest of the night!


Our friends heard us and came over and played too!!!  Thank goodness Cody is so sweet to all these girls and let's them climb all over him!  Wednesday we went to the trampoline park since we didn't have soccer!  It was WAY less crowded than it is on Fridays when we go!!
Madison has a new obsession with wearing this stethoscope!  I picked my battles and she won this one!
Kenzie begged me to take her to Cici's so we headed there afterwards!!!  Madison ate 2 whole pieces of pizzas and was a complete mess, and loved it!!!
We came home for naps and then spent the afternoon on the trampoline until daddy came home and then we took a walk to the park to play!

(Makenzie picked me a flower and Madi shredded it!  She would take every piece she ripped off and put it between her toes)


Such a fun day!!!!  Thursday we ran a few errands and spent the day at home!!!  The only picture I took all day was of me and my girl laying on the trampoline looking at the clouds!
Friday we went and saw the Easter bunny!  We had an hour wait and the girls did amazing thank goodness!  Madi was ok as we were walking up to the bunny but the closer we got the stiffer she got!
Kenzie loved the bunny and kept shaking his hand saying "good to meet you", Madi was not a fan!!  We came home and played dress up!

Kenzie isn't a fan of dressing up!  She will put a dress on for a minute and then wants to take it right off!! I think Madi is going to be the girly one!!
I took the girls on a walk to the park after dinner!!  It was a little chillier than I thought so we didn't stay long!

We dyed a few Easter eggs and called it a night in matching Jammies!

We spent the whole day today at Bebe and Papa's!  It was a gorgeous day and we were outside for most of it!  Swinging, catching bubbles, "hoopta hooping", playing with Ike and dying eggs!!




We had a wonderful week!!!  I'm loving all these beautiful days spent outside paying with my babies!!  Madison spent all week wearing her stethoscope!
Cracks me up!  I guess it could be something worse!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment