Sunday, April 19, 2015

Anniversary weekend

Friday Sarah watched the girls for me so I could run and get a few last minute things for Scotty for our anniversary!!!  5 years today!  5 LONG wonderful years!!!  So much has happened in 5 years and it doesn't really seem long enough for 2 houses, vacations and 2 kids!  Glad I have him to go through life with!! We played at Sarah's house for a little while and then spent the rest of the afternoon outside!!  So glad we have neighbors that love being outside as much as we do!  The kids blew bubbles, rode bikes, played soccer and jumped on the trampoline!  I have a farmers tan from it but that's ok!!!

I made Scotty a "bouquet" that I thought he would enjoy!!
I woke up Saturday in a cleaning mood!  I deep cleaned my bedroom, the girls bathroom, kitchen and vacuumed the whole downstairs and did 3 loads of laundry all before noon!  We spent the rest of the afternoon playing outside again!!! It is so hot already!!!  Mom and dad came over to watch the girls so Scotty and I could go out to eat for our anniversary!
We had a good time out without the kiddos!  We were able to take our time and enjoy each other's company!!  Madi is having a rough time with these molars and is waking up just clawing in her mouth at her teeth!  So sad!  I brought her to bed with me so she wouldn't wake Kenzie up!  Needless to say I had a restless night!  This morning came way to fast!  We mostly laid around and played!  I was able to sneak in a nap while Madi took a nap!  The afternoon was spent attempting pictures again!  We drove all the way out to Ennis to take pictures in the bluebonnets!  Madi sat still for about one picture then screamed and cried and would walk off from where we were taking pictures!  Got some cute ones of Kenzie though!

We stopped for dinner on the way home and then had our family jump time before bed!


We spend more time wrestling than we do jumping! The girls giggle the whole time!!!  Such a fun way to end our night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment