Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fun day!!

Today, my amazing husband let me sleep in until 10:00.   Madison was actually still asleep too!!  I couldn't believe it!!  We went on a walk with Sarah and Kylie to get a workout in!  I slept through the gym today and didn't get to go yesterday so I really wanted to get some cardio in!
I also got a sunburn with my cardio!!!  We power walked a little over 3 miles and pushing the double stroller added a lot of resistance!!  When we got home the girls had a picnic in the backyard followed by Popsicles and jumping on the trampoline!

Kenzie found a ladybug and was so excited to hold it!  Poor Madi wanted to get ahold of it so bad!  She kept poking at it saying "bugga bugga".  I put it on her hand and she loved it!!!  Madison laid down for a nap and Kenzie and I did some puzzles!  When she got up I never put her pants back on and discovered that she knows how to take her diaper off! 
She came running in with it down around her ankles!!  Tonight was Kenzie's last dance class!  I don't think she was really into it anyways!  When I told her it was her last class she clapped her hands and said "yay".  I however enjoy dance class because of all the sweet moms I met!  I will miss our Thursday night visits but I know we will still see each other and already have play dates scheduled!!  We ended our day with snuggles in my bed watching Mickey Mouse!  Madison was cracking me up with the faces she was making!!  And she stole my phone and took some selfies!



I was telling her to smile and say cheese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment