Monday, April 27, 2015

Tuesday.....I mean Monday

I woke up convinced it was Tuesday!  I guess I just wanted to skip over Monday!!
We spent the morning cleaning and playing and then the plummer came by to check out our toilet!!  I sent Scotty a text teasing him that the "problem" was his fault, a little more detailed!  Only....I didn't send it to Scotty, I sent it to a group text message with the other cheer coaches (that I have never met but supposed to meet later that night for a meeting).  Oops!  
Later on I got us dressed and ready to go to my cheer meeting!  It was at McDonalds, my least favorite place next to Chuckee Cheese to go.  We get there a little bit early and go ahead and order food and then grab a table for all of us! Kenzie slipped and slid across the floor on her back and started her LOUD crying and wouldn't stop!  After I persuaded her to take a breath so she didn't pass out I got her to calm down and then sent a text to the other moms telling them we were there and had a table!!  The replies I got back were, "I thought it was tomorrow", "wait is it Tuesday", it's not tonight".....oops again!  I'm seriously losing my mind!  Not only did I send them a disgusting toilet text message but I showed up early and on the wrong night for our meeting!!  We ate our "yummy" food and then Kenzie played on the germ free playground!!  You would think my McDonalds dinner couldn't get worse, but then Kenzie pooped her pants!  Not a regular poop either!! What the hell?  We capped off our trip with an ice cream and called it a day!





No comments:

Post a Comment