Saturday, April 11, 2015

Another week has gone by...

I'm slacking on blogging lately!!!  I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately and we mostly are hanging out at the house playing!!!!



Madi constantly has to have something around her neck!  If not a necklace then the stethoscope, sometimes both.



Madi is cutting 3 molars.  I knew her bottom left had come in but when she laughed the other day I got a good look in there and the other 3 have broken through!  She is having a rough time and has been waking up screaming!  Not a cry it out cry, a mommy come get me now cry!  And ^^that is how we slept.  I should say how she slept because I didn't sleep!
Bebe came over to spend Friday night and brough a freaking HUGE tent!
And I made her take it right back home with her!!  Crazy lady!!  Today we went to Kenzie's boyfriend's birthday party!  Ethan and Roman had a double party and it was amazing!

There was a huge petting zoo and a bounce house and lots of little "stations" to play at.  Kenzie was brushing all the animals and turned around and brushed Madi's hair with the dang brush!  Yuck!!  After the party we went shopping and had so much fun!  We spent the rest of the night playing!
They found a bug and named it Willis and followed it around poking it until he disappeared. (momma flicked his poor dead body off the trampoline). Scotty was home early a couple nights this week which was nice!  We cooked dinners together and then every night before bed we would take the girls out on the trampoline and play!  It was so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment