Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Back to the gym

Sunday, Scotty surprised me by telling me last minute his boss was having a crawfish boil for all the managers and their families.....wtf.  I scrambled to pick us all out outfits and get ready!!  I stayed away from the crawfish and had a hotdog with the kids!  I didn't get to mingle much because there was a pool in the backyard that the girls were obsessed with!

Kenzie had her first rolly polly experience!  They are about the only bug that I will touch!
And I painted Madi's toes for the first time!  It was a battle and she only got one coat but it looked adorable!  
Monday I went to the gym for the first time in months!  It felt amazing!!  Korie met me up there and we got in some cardio and legs!!!  I felt more energized for the rest of the day than I normally do and it just puts me in a good mood!!!
When I got home the girls stretched with me!!  We spent the rest of the day hanging out and playing games!  I introduced Kenzie to the game operation and it was a big hit!!


A game of memory with Madi in the same room takes about 10x longer than if she were not around!  She steals cards and/or throws them back into our game and scrambles them up!  Kenzie gets so mad and Madi just giggles!!!
Today I started off by going to the gym again!  I went by myself this time and killed some cardio!  I thought I was going to die!  I found an arm workout on a blog I read so I copied that and my arms feel like jello!  The girls and I ran to Target to grab some stuff and came home to put the grumpy baby down for a nap!  Kenzie and I made some cupcakes to match cupcakes in a book that we have read every flipping night for weeks now!
When Madi woke up we went outside to play with the new bubble gun we got!!  I'll never blow bubbles again!!


Madi was super grumpy today!  Crying or whining non stop all day!  I couldn't get her to eat dinner so I asked Kenzie to feed her!  That stinker ate every bite that she fed her!
We have a busy second half to this week and I'm looking forward to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment