Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday fun

Today was a nasty rainy day!  I went to the gym first thing and had an amazing workout.  I'm down 13 pounds since I started and I feel great with my progress.  I did some cleaning up around the house and then Sarah and Kylie came over and spent the day.  The girls played so good together.  They kept going in Kenzie's room with toys so we watched them on the monitor.  They were having a sleep over with their babies.  Sweet girls.  
 My poor parents had their 6th flood in their house today.  A pipe busted in their foundation and flooded their living room.  They had to turn their water off and came to spend the weekend at our house.  Kenzie is in heaven.  Madi threw a temper tantrum and was put to bed at 7 so she missed out on all the fun.  Kenzie helped Bebe sew up her pillow and put on dance shows for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment