Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday!!!

It's Monday!!!   I started the day off by going to the gym!!  Whoop whoop!!!  The girls and I got ready afterwards and ran to Target for a few things!  Yeah right---I can never go in and get just a few things!!!  After lunch and naps we went outside to jump for a few hours!  I got crazy and did some flips and cheer jumps!  Kenzie said "wow mommy, your good at mastics".

I made chicken spaghetti and then we attempted some bluebonnet pictures with Sarah, Kylie and Cody!!  Still a disaster!  I'm over it now!!  I did get a few previews of the pictures from yesterday!

And this....
Stinker!!!  We capped off the night with a glass of wine on the driveway watching the kids run around!!  Parenting at its finest!
And Scotty brought me home a new car!!! I have been test driving and researching cars and decided on the Highlander and I LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment