Thursday, April 30, 2015

Blessings

I finally feel content!!!  I don't really know how to explain it, but it's just a feeling!  I have everything that I need and want, and more!  I'm staying at home with my kids which is something I have always wanted to do!  It's something that I always talked myself out of and it has turned into the best decision I have ever made!!!  Sure there are day that I would love to be anywhere but trapped in the house with two monsters, but the good days over shadow those days!!! I was always scared I wouldn't be able to have Kenzie in activities while working due to getting home too late!  With me staying home she has been able to do soccer and dance and is about to start gymnastics!!  I have as much fun taking her and watching her as she does doing it!!  We have moved into an amazing house that we all love!  It fits us but we still have room to grow!  (Maybe another baby.....) We all have our own space and I LOVE making memories together here!  The move has also allowed us to make new friends!  We have the most amazing neighbors ever!!!  Kenzie has made a lifelong friends right next door and her momma has quickly become mine!! With so many kids all around us I can't wait to watch them all outside playing and riding their bikes!!  

I have been going to the gym and have changed my diet and I'm finally seeing results!  It feels so good to see a difference in my body and I feel so much better!  Going to the gym has become my alone time!!  I'm able to go and turn on my music and for an hour and a half its just me!!  Scotty and I have been making some financial changes and have started to see a gain finally!!! It's time to start investing in our future and our kids college!!  Our next step is to do a will!  I finally feel like with all these changes that have been made in the last year that I am finally where I'm supposed to be!  I feel so blessed with everything and everyone in my life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment