Monday, August 31, 2015

The night before preschool

How in the world did I just tuck my baby girl in for bed and tomorrow she starts preschool??  I'm excited for her because I know she will have so much fun and will learn so much!  I'm excited for me getting to have some one on one time with Madi!  I'm also sad because time is going by way too fast and I'm not ready for her to grow up!!  Tonight we read a special book before bed!

It was a really cute book and we talked a lot about what to expect tomorrow and she seems ready and excited!  I have her clothes laid out and her lunch is packed!! I made her turkey and cheese roll ups, strawberries, a frozen go-gurt, Cheetos, a cookie and a juice!  I also packed her a little note!  I always loved open ending my lunchbox and seeing the note my mom sent me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment