Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mid week catch up

Monday I brought Kenzie to the doctor with me because she still wasn't feeling well.  RSV is the verdict.  Poor baby.  We came home and played play-doh and did breathing treatments.


  Last night Scotty was home early so we got to play with daddy all night!!  Kenzie loves when her daddy is home.  And I like it because I have a partner to help tag team bath and bedtime.

Tonight we played outside some and enjoyed the evening together.  Kenzie helped her daddy put together her swingset and Madi and I hung out and watched.

I think Madi has caught her sisters virus.  She has been coughing more and more and seemed congested tonight.  I can hear her over the monitor coughing and I'm about to sneak in there and somehow prop up her bed and put the humidifier in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment