Thursday, October 23, 2014

Some Halloween Fun

The other night the doorbell rang kind of late and we opened the door to find no one there, but a little present on the doorstep.  We have been "booed".  They left us a plate of homemade cookies and a little Halloween poem.  So last night I had to bake some cookies and boo 2 of my neighbors that hadn't already been booed.
Korie and Dallas came over last night and we painted pumpkins.  They painted for a long time.  Surprisingly Kenzie's pumpkin didn't turn out the same brown/gray that her paintings normally do.

Korie and I cooked dinner, that the kids didn't even touch, and then they played.  Kenzie came back dressed up and said "here comes Princess Kenzie".....
Love those kiddos!!!  I got a surprise in the mail!!!  My blog book for last year came in.  I had waited on ordering it because it was expensive, but decided to finally just do it.  It's almost time to print out this years blog!!
I am so excited.  It will be so neat to have these later on to look back on.  It's like our family yearbook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment