Sunday, October 26, 2014

Shopping, snuggles and cleaning

Saturday the girls and I went shopping with Bebe.  I got some great stuff for the house.  We went to lunch and came home for naps.

 My mom took the sweetest picture of Me and Madi napping.  She is such a good snuggler.  She scoots right up under my chin and falls right to sleep.  I love it.
 After naps we moved the playroom into the middle section and got the front room set up to be my craft room.  I ordered a craft desk and am so excited to get it set up!!!  (and I found the perfect chair today that I am planning the whole room around) We loaded up and headed out to take Bebe home.
My heart is so happy watching them together.  Kenzie LOVES her Bebe so much, to the moon and back as she says, and Bebe loves her back even more.  Their bond is the sweetest thing ever.  We headed home and called it a night.  This morning we were up bright and early with the girls.  We had snuggle time and then Madi and I went on a coffee run while daddy and Kenzie made breakfast.  We all went outside and cleaned and organized the garage.  I made a huge pile of things to list and sell and threw away a ton of stuff/trash too!!!  Very proud of us!!!  My mom and dad came over and dad hung up the rest of the curtain rods and connected the new wifi to the printer.  The house is coming along little by little.  We lounged around a little while and then got busy cleaning some more.
This sweet girl has started to give kisses.  They are wide open  mouthed kisses and I love them!!!
Madi and I were invited to Kenzie's tea party and she requested her little sister sit in her baby doll high chair.  Madi loved it and Kenzie thought it was the greatest thing ever!!!  We ended the night with bubble baths and snuggles.

Madi has been teething something awful.  Friday night you could see 2 teeth on top barely peeking through her gums.  Saturday morning they had poked all the way through.  She has been very clingy and whiny this weekend and gnawing on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment