Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Thursday Kenzie and I made cupcakes for Scotty's birthday.  She was so excited to make her daddy cupcakes.

She put the "glitter", aka sprinkles, on them.  She more or less dumped the glitter on the cupcakes.   Friday morning I woke the girls up and we woke daddy up singing Happy Birthday to him.  Scotty turned 31.  He's an old man!!! Later that night we went to eat with daddy and then came home and ate cupcakes and watched him open his presents!!  Saturday morning I woke up not feeling so hot.  So hard to wake up and had a headache all day long.  We ran a few errands and then came home and Bebe and Papa came over.  My dad put shelves up in the girls closets and hung up a curtain rod.  Kenzie fell asleep on her Papa.  This never happens.  She never sits still long enough to fall asleep but she hasn't been feeling well the last few days. 

My mom helped decorated a pumpkin for me to take to work for a contest we have every year.  It turned out really cute.  They stayed home with the girls so Scotty and I could go to dinner.  We had a great time and it was so nice to take our time eating and not have to entertain two littles. Kenzie was coughing so bad that I brought her to our room so I could watch her.  She coughed all night and we were up from 3am on.  We went in the living room and she watched cartoons and played on the I-pad while I dozed off and on in the recliner.  I work up Sunday morning feeling even more terrible than the day before.  My tummy hurt so bad.  Scotty and I went ahead and got the girls ready for their pictures and we headed off to the Arboretum.  Kenzie fell asleep the minute we got in the car but coughed the whole way there.  Right as we parked the car she coughed, a deep cough, and I could tell by the look on her face what was about to happen next.  I grabbed the closest thing I could find, which happened to be Madison's highchair cover, and put it in her lap to cover her outfit and let her throw up.  SO NASTY that I will spare the details.  She was fine afterwards.  Kenzie took amazing pictures.  She smiled for every picture and even asked Tamera to take her picture---that never happens.  Madison on the other hand screamed and cried every time we sat her down.  Lip puckered out, face red and big crocodile tears.  Poor girl.


I was miserable on the way home and all but ran inside the minute we made it home.  Not a good thing.  I laid in bed the rest of the day.  I napped off and on and did what I could in little spurts around the house.  Kenzie fell asleep on me on the couch again while watching the Cowboys game.
Poor girl, I know she doesn't feel good.  I'm going to take her to work with me in the morning to have her looked at and hopefully get her sometime to help her cough.  My fingers and toes are crossed for a settled stomach tonight and a full nights sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment