Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Madi

I woke up way too early to Madi falling off the bed over her daddy.  What a way to start off her birthday!!!  We went back to sleep and then a bunch of us met up at the trampoline park for some fun.






We had so much fun.  Brittney, Korie and I were all cheerleaders and we had fun reliving our youth doing toe touches and back flips.  Mama still has it!!!  I made it through a million jumps and running around crazy with the kids and then rolled my ankle walking back to sit down.  I heard a crack and the went down.  I really thought I had broken it.  I was able to walk on it but it swelled up quick and is bruising.  We had a big group there today and it was so fun for us all to hang out.   Afterwards we all went to Cici's for lunch and then came home for naps and to ice the ankle.  In the car Kenzie asked me if she had to take a nap.  I said "ummmmm" and she said "are you thinking what I'm thinking".  I giggled and said "I think so, what are you thinking" and she said "ummm I'm thinking no".  Needless to say she didn't.   take a nap.  I spent the rest of the day cleaning and getting things ready for the party.  I finished up on the signs for the bathroom and it looks so good in there.
Bebe and Papa came by to see the birthday girl and Bebe stayed and spent the night.  We stayed up way to late and got a lot done.  Saturday we woke up bright and early and ran a few last minute errands and came back to clean and get party ready.  When Scotty came home us girls made him take us to dinner.  It was delivious and much needed.  The house looks great but still looks like I have a ton to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment