Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday....

We were up and at em' early for soccer this morning.  Kenzie loves going to soccer.  (and she's really good)  I love watching her learn new things and succeed at them. 
She is a super fast runner.  I'm pretty sure its her left super wing that she flaps when she runs.  I love it. 
 Dallas and Kenzie fought over a ball near the end of practice.  I was taking their pictures and caught it all.  These two love each other like crazy and they fight equally as bad.

After soccer we went by Korie's house to get our freezer out of the garage and brought it back home.  The back hatch would close so Korie sat in the back and held onto it. 
When we pulled up at the house my front door was wide open.  We went in and out thru the garage door this morning so I was very freaked out.  Korie suggested calling 911 to come have them check it out just in case.
Never a dull moment I swear.  Everything was fine inside but I have no clue how the door opened.  The kiddos played while Korie and I got all our clothes ready for the Just Between Friends sale.  So much to do still.  They had a good time and we did get a lot done. 




Madi has been eating like a champ the past few weeks.  Today she got to try whip cream for the first time.  It was a hit.  She squealed and laughed the whole time.   We spent the rest of the day playing and finishing upstairs with our massive piles of clothes.  When Scotty got home we made tostadas and all ate together!!!
This girls is climbing on everything.  She can scale these chairs in a second.  Today I caught her in Makenzie's barbie jeep motorized car.  She climbed over the side and was ready to take a ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment