Sunday, February 8, 2015

Madison's 1st Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Madison with all our friends at her carnival birthday party.  I have been working so hard to get everything perfect and I am so happy with how it all turned out.













 The games were set up under a "circus tent" and the food table was too.  Everything looked perfect.  All of our friends and kids came and we all had such a good time.  Normally when I host parties at my house I am a nervous wreck.  I honestly was so calm and relaxed and had the best time ever.  The kids loved having their faces painted and she was amazing.  Best face paintings I have ever seen.  There was a bounce house in the backyard that kept the kids busy and they played games when they came inside.








 



 We had so much fun dressing up and taking pictures by the photo booth set up!!!  I tried to catch each family before they left.  My friend Tarina took lots of pictures for me and her fiance, Jon, made balloon animals for the kids.  Next up was cake time!!!  Madi got a little overwhelmed with everyone singing happy birthday to her, but she did good.  Big sister helped her blow out her candle and eat her cake.








She loved it and ate the whole top of the cake off.  Poor thing never gets to eat anything sweet so she made up for it.  There was icing every where so we just dunked her in the sink to wash her off.  My girls friends jumped in and took tons of pictures for me!!!








Madison had a great first birthday.  I am so happy with how everything turned out.  All our guest seemed to have fun and most importantly Madi had a good day.  Makenzie thought the party was for her and had the time of her life.  It was a wonderful day.  Happy Birthday sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment