Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A busy start to the week

I haven't had a second to sit down and blog all week.  Sunday was the super bowl.  We didn't have any plans so I snuck out to do a little shopping.  When I got home we all hung out upstairs and watched some football and I cleaned.  You can actually walk through it now.  We started bringing up a few of the toys from the playroom and then called it a night.  It was a very low key day and we loved spending it together.


Madi figured out to crawl up in her sisters chair and thought she was super cool.  She would put her arms up above her head and roll out of it.  

Monday I spent all day doing party stuff.  Lots of crafts and cleaning.  I finished painting the frames above the stairs and Kenzie painted some Minnie Mouse.  Sarah came over with the kids to play for awhile.  So blessed to have a wonderful neighbor next door to drink wine with in the middle of the day and have girl talk.  I love it. 

Tuesday Korie and Dallas came over bright and early.  They had been gone on a cruise for the past week and we missed them.  We ran a few errands and got some lunch and came back to work on a few projects.  Korie started some canvas paintings for the bathroom and I made a wreath for Laura to celebrate CHD week. I worked on some birthday party hats for Madi but I'm not 100% happy with them.

We had bribed them with ice cream earlier so we had to make good and went and got ice cream and the came back and played some more.  Kenzie has been doing this funny thing in the bath.  She takes her hands and scoops water and rubs it on her face but makes a funny expression and says it's like her daddy.  She started doing it in the car.

I finally got my hair done over at Laura's house.  My roots were terrible but I didn't want to go to anyone else and she has been so busy with her sweet baby boy.  It was so nice to drink some wine and get my hair done and visit with Laura.  I have missed her!!!

Kenzie had soccer this morning.  She did so much better this week since "Daddas" was back.  They are so cute together.



Madison does really good at soccer.  She toodles around on the floor around me and does her own thing.  Mostly she is snacking on puffs the whole time, but she's quiet.



We had lunch at Chick Fil A and then we rushed home to meet some workers that were there to fix tiles that had cracks or chips.  Sarah and Kylie came over to play and then she took the big girls back to her house so I could love on Madi for a little while.  She was having an emotional day and cried so much.  I was able to finish the carnival tent in the playroom and then went over to pick up Kenz.  She took home one of Kylie's baby dolls to babysit for the night.  Those two girls are so cute together and I can't wait to see them be besties for years to come.  When I got home I finished the photo booth backdrop and then Korie and Dallas came back over to play.

They were cracking us up.  Kenzie was Dallas' baby and he kept saying "come on baby, over here baby, sit there baby".  Everything ended in baby.  He pushed her all over in the stroller.  The front wheel kept coming off and he would say "don't worry baby, I'll fix it baby".  Love those two so much.
Madison has her cake smash/1 year pictures tomorrow.  I made a bunch of decorations for the pictures and I'm so excited to see how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment