Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Kenzie woke up to heart shaped "panpakes " and "trawbees" and eggies!!  I had her chair decorated with balloons and a few treats.  She told me "this is a perfect balamtines day for me".  It was so cute. 

Now that Madi has the go ahead to get the good stuff, she is eating anything that comes near her plate!!!  After breakfast we went and helped Koko organize her storage building.  She has so much room now!!!  Madi came home and took a nap while Kenzie and I played and made lunch.  It was so stinkin hot today so we changed into shorts and took a walk to the park with Sarah and the kids. 
Bebe and papa came over to bring us some goodies when we got home.  The girls love them so much and it makes my heart full seeing them together. 
Scotty brought home dinner and I ended the night with a bubble bath and a glass of wine!!  Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment